Trafalgar Township Historical Society preserves our local heritage by:
- Scanning of photos & documents project
- Advocating for the preservation of heritage buildings
- Advocating to preserve heritage through plaques, street names, park names etc.
- Restoration & continued use of Palermo Public School
- Researching local houses and villages
- Maintaining an archives at the schoolhouse
- Providing guest speakers and our fall heritage fair.
- Providing 3-4 newsletters a year
We would encourage you to support us in our work by joining us as a member.
Membership is $25 for an individual and $35 for a family.
Send completed membership form to:
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Secretary, 200 Sawgrass Drive, Oakville, Ontario L6H 6M8